The Department of Industrial Technology has opened a teaching program in 2004 - Bachelor of Industrial Technology Program (B.Ind.Tech in Industrial Technology). It aims to open a 4-year program, a 2-year continuing program, and a special program on Saturday and Sunday. There are twelve regular teachers, two personnel, three factory buildings, six laboratories, three lecture rooms at the Faculty of Science and Technology Building.
The Department of Industrial Technology aims to produce quality graduates with practice skills, being expert in their professions and having virtue and morality to meet the community and society needs.
1. To produce quality graduates who are experts in industrial technology as well as having
virtues and morality.
2. To do research, invention and innovation for community and social development.
3. To develop quality teachers in academic knowledge and qualifications.
4. To give services to academic knowledge and skill development to meet the needs of the
5. To preserve the religion and promote Thai arts & culture, local wisdom and environment
Curriculum and Teaching Program
The Department of Industrial Technology has opened one program for undergraduate students: Bachelor of Industrial Technology Program (B.Ind.Tech in Industrial Technology) which is a 2-year Continuing Program.
1. To produce quality graduates who have knowledge and professional skills as well as
virtues and morality to be consistent with the labor market and society needs.
2. To do research, invention and innovation which can be distributed for the community and
3. To develop personnel’s qualifications with an increasing ratio of master’s and doctorate
4. To encourage teachers to have academic positions.
5. To develop the management and administration system for teacher potential development.
6. To promote activities in morality, environment conservation, arts and culture.
7. To have projects or academic and professional services to respond to the community and